Radiofrequency ( RF ) Skin Tightening
HOW DOES RADIOFREQUENCY SKIN TIGHTENING WORK?
Radio frequency skin tightening treatment uses targeted energy to heat deep dermal layer of skin, which stimulates collagen and elastin production and gradually improves skin tone and texture. This treatment also forms part of our cellulite reduction treatment as it breaks down fibrous tissue to help smooth cellulite and appearance of dimpled / wrinkled skin.
Many clients come to Stellar Clinic if they have been researching surgical body tightening treatments such as brachioplasty or a tummy tuck but are reluctatnt to have surgery to tighten loose skin due to the risk of downtime and scarring. Our skin tightening treatment is a suitable way to tighten loose skin on stomach without surgery, it is also suitable to get rid of bingo wings.
If you have been looking into how to get rid of bingo wings, or how to tighten loose skin on stomach – both of these areas can be treated effectively with a course of radiofrequency treatment.
WHAT CAN RADIO FREQUENCY DO FOR ME?
Our skin-tightening technology can be applied to the face or body. On body radiofrequency can be used to treat saggy skin on stomach or arms, it can also be used to treat cellulite as part of our cellulite reduction treatment.
OUR RADIOFREQUENCY SKIN TIGHTENING TREATMENT CAN BE USED TO:
- Tighten loose skin after weightloss
- Treat and tighten loose skin on arms/ bingo wings
- Treat and tighten loose skin on thighs
- Tone and tighten loose skin on stomach
- Tighten loose skin after pregnancy
- Treat cellulite on back of thighs and buttocks
- Tighten loose / crepe skin on stomach, arms or thighs due to ageing
- Lift and tighten face
Suitable Candidates For Radio Frequency Skin Tightening
Radio frequency skin tightening is highly suggested in people with skin problems as follows:
- Sagging facial skin and fat accumulation
- Loose skin or poor skin tone
- A double chin (or submental fat) that makes face become unshaped
- Wide face in which facial lifting and shape adjusting are needed
- Women after giving birth
In addition, radio frequency skin tightening is an alternative for facelift in people who do not want to undergo facial surgery. The optimal outcomes could be obtained in people aged between 25-70.