Skin Booster : Mesotherapy
What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that consists of microinjections into the skin. A variety of serums and products can be injected including serums rich in vitamins and antioxidants as well as hyaluronic acid or platelet rich plasma.
Mesotherapy for the face and body is an effective way to make the skin firm and refreshed. A special cocktail with a rich composition is injected into the problem areas. The technique is commonly used in cosmetology as it allows us to significantly improve the condition of the skin in a short period of time.
Facial mesotherapy has many advantages:
- The injection is administered in a precise dose and affects only a specific area of the face or body. Thanks to this, it is possible to select substances for specific purposes. For example, the injection of drugs that activate the lipolysis processes to break down fat molecules, and to use substances that are responsible for the production of elastin and collagen against wrinkles.
- Local blood supply improves. During the procedure, the doctor stimulates the skin receptors with a needle, causing blood microcirculation to improve.
- Natural cell regeneration occurs. In response to the injection of the drug, healing processes begin in the damaged areas.
- The enlarged pores are narrowed, acne is significantly reduced.
- Pigmented spots are whitened, the general tone of the face is even.
- Dry skin is moisturized and oily skin gets rid of excessive grease.
Head skin mesotherapy is one of the most effective methods of treating hair loss, brittleness, dryness and split ends. The specialists of our center select special preparations that stimulate the blood circulation of the skin and hair follicles, as well as vitamins, trace elements, amino acids and other components – it is possible to select a combination of enhanced nutrition for each type of hair.
Body mesotherapy’s positive effects are comparable to those of procedures such as liposuction and dermolipectomy. Localized fat deposits on the body and face, especially in women, are the cause of discomfort and stress for most patients in beauty salons and clinics. The mesotherapeutic treatment activates the breakdown of fats to fatty acids and ensures their subsequent excretion through the lymphatic and circulatory systems.
What problems does Skin Booster / Mesotherapy solve?
Mesotherapy for facial skin:
- The presence of fine wrinkles
- Prevention of skin aging
- Dryness of the dermis
- Damaged areas (after cleaning, peeling, etc.)
- Problem skin on the face
- Before and after exposure to ultraviolet radiation
- Lack of vitamins, overly pale and dull complexion
Mesotherapy head skin:
- Reactive hair loss
- Fragile hair
- Seborrhea or dandruff
- Premature gray hair
- Androgenic alopecia
- Alopecia areata
- Fat deposits in the abdomen, buttocks, thighs, lateral surfaces of the torso, shoulder and collarbone area
- Out of shape figure
- Withered skin that has lost its firmness and radiance
How does the procedure work?
Skin mesotherapy is an injection procedure. The cosmetologist selects a product taking into account the desired result, the current condition of the skin and the characteristics of the client’s body. A meso-cocktail with hyaluronic acid, vitamins, minerals, phospholipids and other components is introduced into the correction area. The active ingredients in mesotherapy accelerate regeneration, moisturize, and improve blood flow.
To schedule a consultation with Dr.Steven, or to learn more about the this procedure, please contact us at 06-264 4344 (Melaka) / 03-5612 3443 ( Sunway Geo Avenue ).